Sprint announced the release of the first 4G phone at CTIA 2010 in Las Vegas. Who better to pimp this new technological marvel than podcasting guru Evo Terra?
Reasons that Evo Terra would be a good representative for this phone:
- Evo’s been a Sprint customer since December 1, 1999.
- Evo is well recognized throughout the podosphere. He has his own show with an established audience.
- Evo’s a geek. He hangs out with other geeks. The word of mouth potential here is huge.
- Evo has a substantial presence within the social media sphere. And he is not shy with his opinions. If he likes your phone, it will be all over Facebook (~1500 friends), Twitter (~5300 followers), etc.
- The phone is named the Evo. How much more serendipity do you need?